The Home Buying School . . .Home Ownership Made EasierSponsored by The Area Housing Authority of the County of Ventura"A Path to Homeownership"Classes offered monthly on behalf of the Area Housing
Free Social Security & Medicare 101 Workshop Wednesday, April 24th at 1:00PM and 6:00PM Camarillo Springs @ The Orchid Building
Event Topics and Q&A
Social Security benefits
• How to maximize Social Security benefits and how to minimize taxes on
• What to do if you have other income from pensions or IRAs
• What is the future of Social Security and what does it mean to you
• When it makes sense to delay benefits - and when it does not
• How the wrong Social Security decision can cost you money
•How Medicare works and what it costs
•Which parts of Medicare you need (it's usually NOT all 4 parts)
•How, where and when to enroll in Medicare to avoid penalties
•What Medicare covers and what it doesn't cover
•How to get free claims support for life so you are never alone in dealing with Medicare
• Retirement cash flow strategies and taxes.
• *Educational only. No specific carrier or plan benefits will be shared or discussed.
• April 24th, Wednesday at your choice of afternoon 1:00PM-2:30PM or evening 6PM-7:30PM
• The Orchid Building: 816 Camarillo Springs Road, Camarillo, CA
93012 (At the bottom of the Conejo grade)
Seats are limited. Click HERE to select a time.
firstname.lastname@example.org (805) 388-1932
Latest Blog Posts
Event Topics and Q&ASocial Security benefits• How to maximize Social Security benefits and how to minimize taxes on • What to do